ohrwürmer 6.0 at christmas time
















 Soo. jetzt mal wieder Ohrwürmer, doch diesmal Weihnachtliche.
Die meisten sind Cover von Glee. (eigentlich alle :D)




Do They Know It's Christmas - Glee Cast (Band Aid)
-> Sooo ein schöner Song gesungen von den gesamten New Directions.



Ausschnitt :
and in our world of plenty, we can spread a smile of joy!
throw your arms around the world at christmas time
but say a prayer pray for the other ones
at christmas time
it's hard, but when you're having fun
there's a world outside your window





All I Want For Christmas Is You - Glee Cast (Mariah Carey)
-> Ein Klassiker :)



Ausschnitt :
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...
All I want for Christmas is you...




Oh Holy Night - Glee Cast (Original : traditionell)
-> Gecovert von meiner Lieblingssängerin in Glee Rachel Berry (Lea Michele)

http://www.jukebo.de/glee-cast/videoclip,o-holy-night,x5qkxr.html
(Youtube hat keine guten Versionen .. )


Ausschnitt :
O Holy Night the stars are brightly shining,
It is the night of our dear Saviour's birth.
Long lay the world in sin and error pining.
Till He appeared and the Soul felt it's worth.
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices,
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.
Fall on your knees! Oh, hear the angel voices!





Last Christmas - Glee Cast (Wham!)
-> Wieder ein toller Klassiker gesungen von Rachel und Finn *heul*



Ausschnitt :
Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance, but you still catch my eye
Tell me baby, do you recognize me?
Well it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me
Happy Christmas

I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying 'I love you', I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now, I know you'd fool me again






Extraordinary Merry Christmas - Glee Cast
-> Eigener Song von Glee. :)

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8727109/Glee_Cast_Extraordinary_Merry_Christmas_Glee_Cast_Version
(jedes Video bei Youtube ist von der Gema gesperrt)

Ausschnitt :
It's a very, very, merry, merry christmas.
Gonna party on 'til Santa grants my wishes.
Got my halo on I know what I want
It's who I'm with.
It's an extraordinary merry christmas!

It doesn't come as a surprise
Who's been naughty, who's been nice.
There's someone here for everyone
Another year has just begun.
Silent night, not inside
Slaybells ring until the light
Hearts explode, here we go
It's all like they're inside your eyes!




River - Glee Cast (Joni Mitchell)
-> Einfach nur wunderschön 


Ausschnitt:
It's coming on Christmas
They're cutting down trees
They're putting up reindeer
And singing songs of joy and peace
Oh I wish I had a river
I could skate away on
But it don't snow here
It stays pretty green
I'm going to make a lot of money
Then I'm going to quit this crazy scene
I wish I had a river
I could skate away on
I wish I had a river so long
I would teach my feet to fly




Soo, das waren meine XMmas-Glee-Ohrwürmer. Viel Spaß damit !

Hört ihr auch so viele Weihnachtslieder :D ?

alles liebe
Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dankeschön für deinen Kommentar :)